Welcome to Casa Marina Key West
Full Property Renovation to Be Completed December 2023
A legendary landmark destination — Casa Marina embodies the character of Old Key West yet is steeped in contemporary style. Built in 1920, Casa Marina has served as a home to presidents, a playground to Hollywood stars, and an evocative tropical retreat offering an alluring array of essential Key West experiences, just minutes from the vibrant and eclectic Duval Street.
Our serene House by the Sea features the largest private beachfront in Old Town and a variety of distinctive venues for truly extraordinary events. With abundant sun-drenched days and salt-air breezes, Casa Marina creates a timeless backdrop for guests to experience sublime and memorable moments with every visit.
After a century of delivering remarkable experiences in Old Town Key West, Casa Marina is undergoing a grand renovation to thoughtfully elevate the historic resort and preserve its timeless character. By reimagining the rooms and lobby with classic designs elevated by modern touches, enhancing the food and beverage offerings, adding a versatile 5,000-square-foot oceanfront event lawn, and fully restoring the activity piers, the Casa Marina experience will be further enriched for decades to come.
With renovation efforts designed to accentuate the classic tropical allure of our 311 guest rooms, which include 63 suites, many with large oceanfront balconies and patios, the updates will deliver modern amenities that offer a relaxing, contemporary experience.
- Reimagined rooms designed to deliver an aura of tropical timelessness
- Signature robes
- Wireless high-speed internet
- Flat-screen television
- Mini-refrigerator and coffee maker
- Clock radio
- In-room safe
- 1,100-foot private beach — the largest in Key West
- Two oceanfront pools with cabanas, including one adults-only pool
- Spa al Maré, a haven for relaxation and rejuvenation with oceanfront massages available
- Invigorating fitness center with Peloton® bikes
- Snorkeling, sunset sails, jet ski excursions, kayaks, paddleboards, and ocean bikes with direct access
from the property
- Beach activities, sand art, firepits, and resort events
- World-class fishing, scuba diving, sailing, eco-tours and Dolphin Encounters excursions nearby
- The Key West Golf Club featuring Rees Jones championship par-70 course, Pro Shop, and restaurant nearby
- Lighted tennis and pickleball courts nearby
Guests of Casa Marina may enjoy even more Key West experiences with access and reciprocal charging privileges to all of the amenities available at our sister property The Reach Key West, Curio Collection by Hilton™.
- Renowned daily breakfast, served on the terrace and within Flagler Ballroom
- Signature “Toes in the Sand” dining experience
- On-site casual oceanfront restaurant with a rooftop bar open for lunch and dinner featuring an enhanced open-air experience with a full menu, tropical drinks, and snacks
- Gift Shop located off of the lobby offers coffee, salads, and other grab-and-go items
- Lobby bar featuring a small-plates menu and specialty craft cocktails
- In-room dining
- Four Marlins Oceanfront Dining at our sister property, The Reach Key West, featuring the freshest local seafood, imaginative craft cocktails, and an impressive wine list
- Walking distance to the colorful restaurants, boutiques, and nightlife of Duval Street
Whether you are hosting a sales incentive trip, conference, or executive retreat, or are planning the wedding of your dreams, the historic splendor of Casa Marina is sure to elevate each and every moment.
With vibrant indoor and outdoor venues, our grounds offer the largest and most beautiful event space in Key West, accommodating events of up to 500 people. Our award-winning, on-site events staff meticulously manages each occasion, from crafting delicious menus to seamlessly coordinating audio/visual services, in order to create an unforgettable atmosphere designed to surpass your every expectation.
- 11,000 square feet of indoor event space
- Nine exceptional event spaces that accommodate 10 to 500 people
- The Keys Ballroom, a versatile 5,000-square-foot ballroom that breaks out into five sections
- Historic Flagler Ballroom, a 3,100-square-foot space ideal for hosting an unforgettable event in the Florida Keys
- The Grand Ballroom, a 2,600-square-foot room accented by original Florida pine wood and arched windows that let in radiant natural light
- East Beach and Flagler Beach offer panoramic ocean views
- Renovations will expand three outdoor patios overlooking the resort grounds, pools, and ocean, while also adding a new 5,000-square-foot oceanfront event lawn
- Wireless high-speed Internet access in all meeting rooms
- State-of-the-art audio/visual and technology services